Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Welcome Back To The 60's, With A Twist"

As you walk through some clothing stores, especially boutiques, this season, it is apparent you will be viewing styles of the 60's. There is definitely a twist or modernization to these fashions. I have seen the good, bad, and ugly resemblances which will forever be etched in my mind.

The florals seem to always appear every Spring. The neon brights show up in the large geometric prints, stripes, and are beyond bold.

What I really love are the chunky, large, platform heels, since I am a shoe lover, and the wilder the shoe, the better. I consider these to be works of art.

Being brought back in time, to this decade, brings back memories, both good and bad.

We must decide whether or not we want to partake in wearing these looks.
While the styles go back in time, it is unfortunate we cannot go back to our younger years to fully enjoy these vintage looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment