Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Inspiration"

"Inspiration"

Being "inspired" can send our heart racing, our mind wandering, and motivate us to accomplish unbelievable goals.

Retiring several years ago, I have been feeling unproductive, and somewhat bored. I keep searching for projects to stimulate my already vivid imagination.
The other day, I read a simple statement, "What inspires you?" These three little words reflected back in time when I knew what direction to follow to achieve what I loved.

I believe, as we grow older, we can lose sight of our long, lost inspirations that kept us moving forward. Life gets in the way, and we can easily forget what we set out to conquer.

We must never lose our enthusiasm, as it encourages us to pursue all that is important in our journey. "What inspires you?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment